Time | 18:45 - 22:30
Boots, Islington High Street, Boots 35-37 Islington High St, London N1 9LH
YOUR FELLOW SKYWALKERS
- Marcela Barley
- TJ Patel
- Carine SImon
- Lizzy Tan
Please bring a strong carrier bag, such as a bag for life or blue Ikea bag, or bring a trolley.
You will be walking for approx. 3 hrs so ensure you wear suitable shoes.
Meet your fellow Skywalkers at Boots 35-37 Islington High St, London N1 9LH @ 6.45pm.
Your supplies will be brought to you by van for 6:30pm. Expect occasional delays. It’s time to get organised.
- Masks and gloves are provided for you. Our masks are the standard surgical type. If you are not happy wearing these, please do not sign up or provide your own higher quality mask.
- Handsanitiser is provided when we have stock. It may be wise to bring your own.
Supplies for the homeless include:
- Freshly cooked meals & a variety of sandwiches
- Canned or bottled water & Juice when available
- Coffee, tea, sugar & milk come prepacked in small bag
- Breakfast bars, fruit and treats
- 2 large flasks which will be filled with hot water
- Foil blankets and/or sleeping bags
- Dog food
Please observe the Social Distancing rules at all times. You may need to remind each other and the homeless. They will respect it but often forget.
We will add you to our WhatsApp group, so we can communicate prior to & during the event. Please let us know when you’ve all arrived & when you finish for the evening.
Team Leaders - Please remember to book the next day if you are in Team Lead slot on this booking. Hand-over is important.
By booking my slot, I confirm that I have read and understood Under One Sky's Safeguarding Policy.
Bookings are closed for this event.